TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(hereinafter, the Web) is a website owned by Raymonda Fitness. S.L., hereinafter THE OWNER, with CIF / NIF nº: B88237839 and registered office at: C / Hermosilla, 48, 1º D, C.P. 28001 - Madrid (Madrid).
The access, reproduction and use of the Web services requires the prior acceptance of the Conditions of Use in force at any time; THE OWNER reserves the right to modify these Conditions when deemed appropriate, by publishing the new text on the Web.
It is the user's responsibility to know the Conditions of Use before accessing the products and services of the Web; in case you are not satisfied with them, please, refrain from using it.
The Web is a work composed of various integrated and inseparable elements (text, illustrations, photographs, animated images, videos, computer programs, including html codes of the website, etc.), whose Intellectual Property corresponds to THE OWNER, except in relation to those materials obtained under third party license.
THE OWNER and its licensors retain at all times the Intellectual Property on the Web and on the different elements that compose it, individually considered, in all copies made (whatever the support to which they are incorporated), granting on them Only the rights of use described below. Any rights that are not expressly assigned are reserved.
In addition to the above, THE OWNER is responsible for the selection, design of the structure and layout of the contents of the Web, as well as who has taken the initiative and assumed the risk of making substantial investments aimed at obtaining, digitizing and presenting of the same, corresponding, therefore, the protection that article 12 and Title VIII of Book II of the Law of Intellectual Property may grant on the website, considered as a database.
THE OWNER is also the sole owner of the graphic design and image of the Web, reserving the pertinent legal actions that may correspond to the people who make imitations or unfair uses of it.
WEB CONTENTS AND DOWNLOADS. PERMITTED AND PROHIBITED USES.
• Any operations regarding the Web, its contents, the downloaded products and copies of all of them that are contrary to the Law, good customs and good faith.
• Any use outside the personal and private sphere, especially those that have commercial or professional purposes, including the sending of advertising or messages and the collection and processing of third party data.
• Any type of extraction, public communication and / or transmission, total or partial, by any means, outside the private scope of permitted use and, especially, its incorporation into any other work, including web pages, collections or databases. The publication in media of the materials susceptible to download of the Press Room section is excepted from this prohibition.
• The removal, concealment or falsification of notices and warnings about the Intellectual or Industrial Property of the Website or of any of the products provided through it.
• The operations and activities expressly prohibited in any other sections of these General Conditions and, in general, any that may impair the normal functioning of the Website, other users or any third party.
Paypal and Wix Payment (Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express)
LINKS TO THE WEB
The establishment of links and hyperlinks to the Web from other pages or websites is authorized, provided that they are not done in a way that harms the public and brand image of THE OWNER, the Web or any of the people and products to be referenced in it. In the establishment of links to the Web, the use of techniques that imply confusion about the identity and ownership of the contents, such as framing or others, is expressly prohibited.
The establishment of links from pages or websites whose contents promote or apologize, directly or indirectly, of any type of violence, discrimination, pornography or illegal activity is prohibited. Likewise, the establishment of links for commercial purposes is expressly prohibited.
In the creation of the links it is expressly prohibited the use of elements extracted from the Web, without the prior and express consent of THE OWNER.
In no case can it be understood that links to the Web from third-party websites or websites imply relations of THE OWNER with the owners thereof, nor does it imply endorsement, sponsorship or any recommendation of THE OWNER on them, so THE OWNER does not will be responsible at all regarding its content and legality.
CONTENTS AND BEHAVIOR OF THE USER
As a client or user of the Web, you agree to make proper use of the contents and services offered through it and not to use them to:
1. To engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
2. Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic nature, that apologizes to terrorism or that threatens human rights.
3. Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of THE OWNER, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damages.
4. Disseminate content that violates the image and reputation of THE OWNER or third parties.
5. Attempt against the rights of Intellectual, Industrial, image, honor or other property that correspond to THE OWNER or third parties.
THE OWNER will have full freedom of decision on whether the collaborations and messages are finally published on the Web or not, being empowered to withdraw them when deemed appropriate.
THE OWNER reserves the right to make, without prior notice, the modifications it deems appropriate on the Website, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it, and the way in which they appear presented or located.
Although THE OWNER will use its best efforts to keep the information contained in the Web updated and free of errors, it does not offer any guarantee regarding its accuracy and updating. Nor is it guaranteed to obtain any specific result or purpose, so the access and use of the Website is the sole responsibility of the users and customers.
THE OWNER will pursue the breach of these Conditions of Use, as well as any improper use of the Website or its contents, infringements of the rights that correspond to it or its licensors, especially those of Intellectual and Industrial Property, exercising all actions , civil and criminal, that may correspond in law.